Search This Blog


Sunday, May 25, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Dominion Ryan Miller Frozen Moments Autographed Booklet

Even though I am not particularly a Buffalo Sabres, or St. Louis Blues fan, I am a huge Ryan Miller fan.  I've been a big fan of his ever since the 2010 Olympics, when he was a MAJOR piece in not only getting U.S.A. to the gold medal game, but bringing them to within one goal away from the first U.S. men's hockey gold since 1980.

While I am nowhere close to being a major collector of his, I do like to pick up the occasional item, if I come across the right one at the right price. The most recent one I got my hands on was from 2013-14 Dominion. It is actually a booklet card from the Frozen Moments insert set, which spotlights his performance at the 2008 Winter Classic and is autographed. The booklet is numbered 15/99 and here are a few scans of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment