Search This Blog


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hockey Group Break Number Two: Announcement Coming Soon!!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to give an advanced notice, that in the next day or two, I will be posting information on my next group break of hockey cards. My last one was two boxes of 10-11 Luxury Suite, which I thought went VERY well, but for this one, I am planning on grabbing three boxes of various products over the last two years. I do know, however, that one of them will be 11-12 Panini Titanium, which I've been pretty successful on for my own collection.

If anyone is interested, let me know if there are any product you might be interested in. I may or may not be able to get them in, but it will give me a good idea of what everyone else is looking for.

If you are interested, I won't be taking any advance team requests, so the only way to reserve your spot will be on the official sign-up, which will be up soon.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Matt, I am interested! As well, thank you for the extras you sent from the last break. You didn't have to do that, but it was much appreciated that you did!!

    ReplyDelete