Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, July 23, 2012

2010-11 Luxury Suite Group Break: The Results

After all the waiting, the two boxes of Luxury Suite are HERE!!!  So, without further ado, here is the video:




Well, there you have it. I wish that the hits were a bit more evenly dispersed, but with so few cards, sometimes that gets to be difficult. For the two participants who did not get a hit, I will include some from my own collection, to make sure each person goes away with at least one autograph and one relic. I hope that everyone, at the very least, is satisfied with that. I went ahead and scanned in each card, sorting them out by person, including the four cards that I added in from my own collection to the hit-less participants.


Matt Pederson


Brad's Blog






Dave H










Robert


Jeff Wilk


Commishbob


Well, I hope you all enjoyed the break. Sorry it got so light for a couple of you, but hopefully, the additions will help make up for that. I hope to do more sometime soon. I REALLY want to get an active hockey card blogging community, and hopefully, doing events like these will help get people excited about it.

One more thing, I NEED all of you to e-mail me your mailing addresses. Send them to matt-pederson@hotmail.com. I'll try get these out as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your participation, and I hope to see you all at the next one I do!

1 comment: