Search This Blog


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store has been one of my favorite traders so far, not only because of all the set-building help he has given, but also because of the nature of our trades. Instead of actually negotiating something, we usually just send a stack of cards whenever we get them. It's as simple as that, and as far as I can tell, neither of us ever end up disappointed.

Here's a quick look at the most recent trade package he sent me.

2011 Canadiana Angela James Mega Memorabilia Jersey
This one is going into my Hockey HOF Relic Project and features 2010 HOF inductee Angela James. James is featured in her team Canada red and white, and the jersey swatch is inside of a die-cut maple leaf. I think the only way this card could be more Canadian would be if I dunked it in Maple Syrup and poured a bottle of Molson over it.


2013-14 Score Marc-Andre Fleury Gold Parallel
This one doesn't fit any of my set needs specifically, but a gold parallel of Pittsburgh's top goaltender? I'll take it!


Lastly, here's a look at all of the set-builders he sent my way:
2013-14 Prizm - 19 cards
2013-14 Select - 5 Cards
2013-14 Upper Deck - 16 Cards
2013-14 Artifacts - 1 Cards
2013-14 lack Diamond - 1 Cards
2011-12 Titanium - 2 Cards
2011-12 Certified - 7 Cards


Thanks for another great trade, Doug! As soon as I get my hands on some Senators, I'll be sure to send them your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment