Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, February 3, 2014

A Twitter Trade

They don't happen very often, but every now and then, I am able to complete a trade on Twitter. This one in particular comes from Christopher (@Stiffer9), and began when he inquired about a David Ullstrom rookie card I pulled from a box of 2011-12 Contenders over a year and a half ago. I still had the card, and offered to send it to him.

I just asked for "something Penguins-related" in return, and here's what I got.

2011-12 Rookie Anthology Brian Strait 322/499


With as deep as the Penguins are with young defensemen, they eventually have to part ways with a few. Strait is now playing with the New York Islanders, where he has played in 34 of the team's 57 games, scoring 3 goals and 5 assists. Even though he's no longer with the Pens, two jersey swatches and an autograph still make this a pretty cool card.

12-13 Artifacts, 2011-12 Score, 2010-11 Zenith


These were a few base cards that were thrown i, two of which I already have. The Score Crosby, however, is a new card for me, and one I am happy to add to my growing Sidney Crosby Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment