Search This Blog


Monday, February 3, 2014

A Twitter Trade

They don't happen very often, but every now and then, I am able to complete a trade on Twitter. This one in particular comes from Christopher (@Stiffer9), and began when he inquired about a David Ullstrom rookie card I pulled from a box of 2011-12 Contenders over a year and a half ago. I still had the card, and offered to send it to him.

I just asked for "something Penguins-related" in return, and here's what I got.

2011-12 Rookie Anthology Brian Strait 322/499


With as deep as the Penguins are with young defensemen, they eventually have to part ways with a few. Strait is now playing with the New York Islanders, where he has played in 34 of the team's 57 games, scoring 3 goals and 5 assists. Even though he's no longer with the Pens, two jersey swatches and an autograph still make this a pretty cool card.

12-13 Artifacts, 2011-12 Score, 2010-11 Zenith


These were a few base cards that were thrown i, two of which I already have. The Score Crosby, however, is a new card for me, and one I am happy to add to my growing Sidney Crosby Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment