Search This Blog


Saturday, February 22, 2014

2 Packs of 2013-14 Totally Certified Hockey

I went to my LCS last week hoping to pick up a box or two of Totally Certified, but by the time I got there, all that was left was two packs. I guess that's a good sign for Panini, or maybe just bad timing, but either way, I picked up the remaining two packs of Panini's latest hit-per-pack offering and here's a quick look at what I pulled:

Pack 1
Base: T.J. Oshie, Taylor Hall, Thomas Vanek, Drew Shore Rookie


Hit: Anthony Peluso Rookie Autograph Jersey Redemption


(Here's an image of a Seth Jones card, just to show you what my Anthony Peluso will look like once it has been redeemed.)


Pack 2
Base: Sergei Bobrovsky, Patrice Bergeron, Shawn Matthias, Drew Shore Rookie


Hit: Valeri Nichushkin Rookie Roll Call Jersey


There you have it. It's a quick sample of what this product can provide. I was happy with both my hits. The Peluso will be a cool card once I get it in the mail, and if not, I'll just get it replaced with something else, and the Nichushkin was a great pull, too. So far, he has played the entire regular season at the NHL level, scoring 13 goals and 15 assists in 55 games. A pretty good start to a promising NHL career.

No comments:

Post a Comment