Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

2 Packs of 2013-14 Totally Certified Hockey

I went to my LCS last week hoping to pick up a box or two of Totally Certified, but by the time I got there, all that was left was two packs. I guess that's a good sign for Panini, or maybe just bad timing, but either way, I picked up the remaining two packs of Panini's latest hit-per-pack offering and here's a quick look at what I pulled:

Pack 1
Base: T.J. Oshie, Taylor Hall, Thomas Vanek, Drew Shore Rookie


Hit: Anthony Peluso Rookie Autograph Jersey Redemption


(Here's an image of a Seth Jones card, just to show you what my Anthony Peluso will look like once it has been redeemed.)


Pack 2
Base: Sergei Bobrovsky, Patrice Bergeron, Shawn Matthias, Drew Shore Rookie


Hit: Valeri Nichushkin Rookie Roll Call Jersey


There you have it. It's a quick sample of what this product can provide. I was happy with both my hits. The Peluso will be a cool card once I get it in the mail, and if not, I'll just get it replaced with something else, and the Nichushkin was a great pull, too. So far, he has played the entire regular season at the NHL level, scoring 13 goals and 15 assists in 55 games. A pretty good start to a promising NHL career.

No comments:

Post a Comment