Search This Blog


Thursday, September 25, 2014

Replacing an Average-Looking Hit with a Much Better One: Jonas Brodin National Treasures Rookie

As much as I loved opening up my box of National Treasures a couple weeks ago, I HATED the fact that my Jonas Brodin Autographed Patch Rookie card had a one-colored patch. It is supposed to be one of the showcases of the product, but without at least a secondary color, it just looks so bland. So, I set out to get myself a better one, and picked this one up, numbered 19/25.


There are three colors in this patch, and it looks SO much better than the solid colored one that I pulled. I guess that was my big frustration with it. This is supposed to be a high-quality product, but they can't seem to take the time to ensure that we get high-quality memorabilia pieces, especially when you're dealing with a rare parallel. It's frustrating, but at least I have a better card now.

1 comment:

  1. Nice upgrade! I completely understand your frustration. Sadly with it being their final release I think a few corners may have been cut, especially on the second tier rookies

    ReplyDelete