Search This Blog


Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trade with Brandon L.

I just completed My second traded with blog-reader Brandon L., with this one being slightly different. The first trade netted me a few cards for the Houston-based teams that I like, but this one gave me some hockey cards. Here's a quick look at what I got in exchange for a few football and basketball cards that were sent his way.

2012 Goodwin Champions Larry Robinson Memorabilia


1998-99 Be A Player Alexei Morozov autograph


1996-97 Be A Player Tommy Salo autograph

 1997-98 Be A Player Chris Simon autograph


2013-14 In the Game Decades 1990s: Kevin Stevens base card, Mike Richter Mask


Thanks for the trade, Brandon. I'm always happy to make additions to my Pittsburgh Penguins Collection and my Hockey HOF Relic Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment