Search This Blog


Friday, April 25, 2014

Two Jonas Brodin Rookie Redemptions from 2013-14 Panini Playbook

I really only needed one of these, but it came as a lot of two, so why not? These Panini redemptions are each good for one Jonas Brodin rookie booklet from 2013-14 Playbook, serial numbered to 199. 


With the rookies from Playbook, Panini really threw all of their tricks into one thing. You get autographs, jersey swatches, die cutting, and even a shadowbox, all in one single item. They do look really cool, and being a bit of a Minnesota Wild collector, I figured I'd grab up a couple really cool cards of their brightest young defenseman. Now, I just have to decide whether to redeem one and sell the other, or redeem them both and have the option of picking which one I like better before selling the other one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment