Search This Blog


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Group Break Haul from the Daily Dimwit

Upon coming home from my trip to Houston, I was greeted by a manilla envelope from Sam at the Daily Dimwit. Sam hosted a group break of 2007 Artifacts, 2009 A Piece of History, and 2009 SP Authentic.

I chose my Cubbies, and luckily, I received the Marlins as my randomed 2nd team. The Cubs were sparse, but the Marlins were plentiful, especially in the hits department. I received two Josh Johnson jersey cards, BOTH serial numbered to 130 and a Dan Uggla jersey card. Marlin relics are always some of the more colorful cards you will find, so you rarely go wrong with them.


I got a few decent Marlin base cards, but the best one is definitely the Hanley Ramirez Box Score Memories insert, which has the low serial number of 64/99.


And here are the Cubs. Nothing special, but I did like the card dedicated to their last World Series win.


So there it is. If you haven't already, go check out Sam's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment