Search This Blog


Monday, December 26, 2011

Trade With Juuust a Bit Outside

Not thinking that the mail would be delivered Dec. 24, I received quite a surprise when I opened up my mailbox to find a padded envelope from Kyle at Juuust a Bit Outside. In exchange for a couple of relic cards, Kyle agreed to knock out a significant chunk off my want list.


The biggest portion of the trade was 2011 Allen & Ginter. The great thing about going after this set, is that so is everyone else, so it's easy to fill your set needs via trade. Kyle killed off about 2/3 of my remaining needs, plus 11 SPs which were a BIG help. I got a couple of cards from the seemingly-impossibe-to-complete Heritage set and the it's-only-a-matter-of-time-before-it's-done 2011 Topps.

Thanks for a great trade Kyle! Getting ready for Christmas with a 3-year-old and a 7-month-old has delayed me a bit in getting your cards out, but I hope to have them in the mail within the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help! Looking forward to your cards!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cach tam trang ken tam la 1 trong nhung cong nghe hien dai ho tro nang cao nhan sac cua chi em mot cach tuyet voi. Voi mong muon so huu mot lan da trang hong tu nhien thi day chac chan la 1 phuong phap ma chung ta co the biet den ngay hom nay. nhung trang de chung ta co the tham khao ngay:
    - cach tam trang han quoc duoc yeu thich
    -tam trang ken tam han quoc
    -tam trang ken tam han quoc one days
    -tam trang bang ken tam lam dep da
    -tam trang ken tam thai doc da

    ReplyDelete