Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Redemption Replacement Roulette: 2011-12 Certified Simon Despres Rookie Auto/Jersey

Well, it was bound to happen at some point, but with as many redemption replacements as I have done with Panini, I finally have my first repeater.

The card I replaced was a Jeremy Welsh Phenoms autograph from 2012-13 Limited. With Limited being a mid-season release, but later-released cards of Welsh being included in Prime and Dominion, I figured I wasn't going to see it any time soo, so I asked for another.

Here's what Panini sent in return:


This card is an autographed jersey card of Simon Despres from 2011-12 Certified, numbered 210/299. I first got this card back in July of 2013, as a replacement for two redemptions. These cards serve as the base rookie cards for the set and feature one large piece of fabric inside of a die-cut "ROOKIE." As I said, I already own this card, so if anyone is interested, it is up for trade, so just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. A solid return even if it is a double. Love the 11-12 Certified rookies.

    ReplyDelete