Search This Blog


Saturday, March 15, 2014

2013-14 SPX Crosby Winning Materials Dual Jersey Card

One of my newest Sidney Crosby cards comes from one of Upper Deck's newest releases: 2013-14 SPX. This one is a dual jersey card from their base memorabilia insert set, Winning Materials.


Each of the Winning Materials cards features two swatches of fabric, with a variation numbered to 15 that features a patch piece and a stick piece. This is the un-numbered version, but it still looks really cool. While Upper Deck is notorious for same-colored swatches on multi-swatch cards, they managed to give me two different colors here, with both being the team colors, black and gold.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish the Pens would go back to something more yellow. Granted, I am not a fan of the team, so my opinion matters not at all. I just think the yellow works better as it matches up with the Steelers and the Bucs. I always enjoyed that the Piitsburgh teams have the same color scheme.

    ReplyDelete