Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

2013-14 SPX Crosby Winning Materials Dual Jersey Card

One of my newest Sidney Crosby cards comes from one of Upper Deck's newest releases: 2013-14 SPX. This one is a dual jersey card from their base memorabilia insert set, Winning Materials.


Each of the Winning Materials cards features two swatches of fabric, with a variation numbered to 15 that features a patch piece and a stick piece. This is the un-numbered version, but it still looks really cool. While Upper Deck is notorious for same-colored swatches on multi-swatch cards, they managed to give me two different colors here, with both being the team colors, black and gold.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish the Pens would go back to something more yellow. Granted, I am not a fan of the team, so my opinion matters not at all. I just think the yellow works better as it matches up with the Steelers and the Bucs. I always enjoyed that the Piitsburgh teams have the same color scheme.

    ReplyDelete