Search This Blog


Friday, March 7, 2014

2013-14 Dominion Brenden Morrow Autographed Patch 59/99

I'm a huge fan of Dominion, so when I got the chance at this autographed patch card of temporary Penguin Brenden Morrow, I jumped at the chance. For around $10 shipped, I picked up this autographed patch card from 2013-14 Dominion, numbered 59/99. What I like about this card, is that not only does it feature a great-looking patch piece, but despite being from his Dallas Stars sweater, the colors kind of match those of the Penguins. The gold may be a much darker shade, but it's still pretty close.


Morrow only played 15 games for the Pittsburgh Penguins at the end of the 2012-13 season, after coming over in a deadline trade, but produced big while he was there. In those 15 games, Morrow scored 6 goals and 8 assists. He also picked up 2 goals and 2 assists, before the Eastern Conference Finals Disaster of 2013 sent he and his teammates home for the summer.

1 comment: