Search This Blog


Sunday, March 9, 2014

Group Break Loot from Cardboard Collections

After a long absence from blog-hosted group breaks, I signed up for one hosted by Colbey at Cardboard Collections. This break in particular was for two boxes of 2014 Donruss, and of course, I had to claim my Cubbies.

Unfortunately for me, the north side boys were severely lacking here, as I was only able to score four base cards, including duplicates of Starlin Castro.


15 teams were claimed, leaving each participant with an additional randomed team. My second team ended up being the Chicago White Sox, which did better. Not only did I get a card of newly-elected hall-of-famer Frank Thomas, but I did pretty well with the inserts two. I managed to pull Paul Konerko from Hall Worthy, a Chris Sale from Diamond Kings, and an Erik Johnson from The Rookies.



While group breaks are nowhere near as plentiful now in the blog world as they used to be, they are a lot of fun to participate in, and I always jump at the chance whenever I see one. Thanks for keeping the group breaks going, Colbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment