Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hockey Group Break Number Two: Announcement Coming Soon!!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to give an advanced notice, that in the next day or two, I will be posting information on my next group break of hockey cards. My last one was two boxes of 10-11 Luxury Suite, which I thought went VERY well, but for this one, I am planning on grabbing three boxes of various products over the last two years. I do know, however, that one of them will be 11-12 Panini Titanium, which I've been pretty successful on for my own collection.

If anyone is interested, let me know if there are any product you might be interested in. I may or may not be able to get them in, but it will give me a good idea of what everyone else is looking for.

If you are interested, I won't be taking any advance team requests, so the only way to reserve your spot will be on the official sign-up, which will be up soon.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Matt, I am interested! As well, thank you for the extras you sent from the last break. You didn't have to do that, but it was much appreciated that you did!!

    ReplyDelete