Search This Blog


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mail Day From The Daily Dimwit and Nachos Grande

Two packages arrived in my mailbox this morning from two fellow bloggers.

From The Daily Dimwit, I received the results of his most recent group break, which included 2012 Topps Jumbo, 2012 Topps Finest, and 2007 Upper Deck Artifacts. Artifacts gave me my only hit of the break. My alternate team, the Seattle Mariners netted me a Felix Hernandez jersey card serial numbered 44/130. I could have done worse.


I've opened up plenty of Topps this year, and I've already done a few breaks of Artifacts, so I was really hoping for something good from Finest. Unfortunately, the Cubs got a big goose egg from this break. I did, however, pull two Mariners, Ichiro and Hisashi Iwakuma.


My package from Nachos Grande wasn't a trade or a group break, but an ebay purchase. He recently opened up a blaster of 2012 Goodwin Champions and pulled a relic of Brendan Shanahan. Me being the hockey guy that I am, I inquired about a trade, but he had already decided to post the card on ebay and see what he could get. $.99 + shipping got the card into my hands.


Thanks for the cards, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment