Search This Blog


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Some Hockey Ebay Purchases, Featuring Three Sidney Crosby Relics (and a Lemieux, Too!)

Just wanted to show off a couple recent Ebay purchases that I am particularly proud of.

First off, I picked up three Sidney Crosby relics, from two of my favorite products in the past two years......and SP Game Used. I opened up WAAAAAAYYY too many packs of Limited this year, but it was one of the most fun. The base cards all were SNed to 299 or less and the packs actually contained mostly current stars, instead of overflowing with rookies. Luxury Suite has always appealed to me. The cards look great. They are very strategic with the cut and placement of their patch cards, and the product was the focus of my very first hockey group break. SP Game Used was a product I bought a few packs for, and was largely disappointed. The relics are in the shape of letters, with each player spelling out a four-letter word (Crosby's spell out "PITT). Still, I got the card for a good price, so what the heck.

11-12 Panini Limited Team Trademarks /99



11-12 SP Game Used Edition


10-11 Luxury Suite /599


I also picked up a couple of cards for the PC, including a Mario Lemieux Relic from SP Game Used that I got for the INSANE price of $2.91!!! I'll be keeping the Lemieux and Letang, and the Getzlaf will likely be heading over to Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle, but the five cards in the bottom picture are up for trade. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

11-12 SP Game Used Mario Lemieux, Ryan Getzlaf, and a 11-12 Titanium Kris Letang Red /99


11-12 Titanium Jordan Staal, Jimmy Howard, Vincent Lecavalier, Anze Kopitar, and Brad Marchand


That's all for now. I should have more coming up soon, including another Penguins-related Ebay steal.

1 comment: