Search This Blog


Friday, June 10, 2011

Trade With Cards from the Quarry

I just made some major headway in my ridiculous quest to complete the 2011 Topps Heritage set thanks to a trade with hiflew at Cards from the Quarry. We had been working on this trade for a little while, and by the time all was said and done, I already had about half of what I got in the mail. However, the ones I still needed were some big ones.

Despite my ability to pull Stephen Strasburg out of 2011 products, I still was lacking in his Heritage card. The same can be said fro Kosuke Fukudome in 2008. It seemed like every pack of 2008 cards I opened gave me one of his rookies, which I am NOT complaining about by the way, but no Heritage.



Thanks for an incredibly helpful trade. I'm sure we'll do more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment