Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Trade With Cards from the Quarry

I just made some major headway in my ridiculous quest to complete the 2011 Topps Heritage set thanks to a trade with hiflew at Cards from the Quarry. We had been working on this trade for a little while, and by the time all was said and done, I already had about half of what I got in the mail. However, the ones I still needed were some big ones.

Despite my ability to pull Stephen Strasburg out of 2011 products, I still was lacking in his Heritage card. The same can be said fro Kosuke Fukudome in 2008. It seemed like every pack of 2008 cards I opened gave me one of his rookies, which I am NOT complaining about by the way, but no Heritage.



Thanks for an incredibly helpful trade. I'm sure we'll do more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment