Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2011 Bowman - My Daughter Works Some Retail Magic

I was at Target yesterday, and while strolling down the card aisle, I decided to give 2011 Bowman a try. Now there's no way I'm even going to try and go after the set, but I figured I'd just pick up a pack or two, just to see what the fuss is all about. There were three rack packs left, so I let my daughter pick which of the three I would get. I got home, opened up the pack, and much to my surprise, lo0ok what my two-year-old picked up for me:


This kid was just drafted last year, out of high school, so it'll be a while before he sees a major league stadium, but it's a cool card nonetheless, and it might turn into something in the future. Here's the rest of what was in the pack:



1 comment:

  1. Nice pull. I've been crazy lucky with Bowman Retail this year, so it's good to see someone else get a retail hit.

    ReplyDelete