Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happiness is a Full Mailbox (Part 3) - Trade from Crinkly Wrappers

Last but not least in my Tuesday afternoon of trade packages, comes a box from Ted, who blogs at Crinkly Wrappers. I sent Ted a ton of Topps diamond parallels, some Blue Jays and a couple of manu-patches from 2011 Topps and he sent me a ton of set fillers from Topps, Heritage and Gypsy Queen.


He also sent me a few much-needed cards off of my Topps inserts needs, as well as my second Jeter base of the day, including 8 cards from the Kimball Champions set. This is proving to be a difficult set to put together, as it seems everyone is trying to put it together. Needless to say, extras are sparse, so this was much appreciated.


I also found a few Cubs cards in my stack, most of which I did not already have. Good looking cards, but I must say, Chrome cards are a PAIN to scan as a group.


Thanks for another great trade! We already have another one in the works and I am just as much lookign forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment