Search This Blog


Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Couple of Finals-Themed Blasters

Seeing as though we are in NHL and NBA Finals mode, I decided to pick up a couple of discounted blasters. For hockey, I went with 09-10 Upper Deck Artifacts and for basketball, I picked up 09-10 Panini Threads hoping to work some retail magic. Here's what I got.

Artifacts gave me three Penguins. No Crosby, but I did get my favorite three after him with Evgeni Malkin, Marc-Andre Fleiry and Jordan Staal.


That was about it. No inserts. No serial numbers. No artifacts. I did, however, also get these two:


Baketball gave me these cards of our new NBA champions. The foil card is from their orange parallel. It was the only one I pulled from the box, but a good one to pull at this time.


That's about it. I would write more, but there wasn't much to write about these two blasters. I'm just glad I didn't pay the MSRP for them.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment