Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Couple of Finals-Themed Blasters

Seeing as though we are in NHL and NBA Finals mode, I decided to pick up a couple of discounted blasters. For hockey, I went with 09-10 Upper Deck Artifacts and for basketball, I picked up 09-10 Panini Threads hoping to work some retail magic. Here's what I got.

Artifacts gave me three Penguins. No Crosby, but I did get my favorite three after him with Evgeni Malkin, Marc-Andre Fleiry and Jordan Staal.


That was about it. No inserts. No serial numbers. No artifacts. I did, however, also get these two:


Baketball gave me these cards of our new NBA champions. The foil card is from their orange parallel. It was the only one I pulled from the box, but a good one to pull at this time.


That's about it. I would write more, but there wasn't much to write about these two blasters. I'm just glad I didn't pay the MSRP for them.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment