Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

2013 Panini Momentum Pack Break

Lastly in my card-purchasing excursion from last week is a single pack of 2013 Panini Momentum Football. Each pack contains five base cards and one autograph or memorabilia card. They are also pretty cheap. At $15, it's the lowest price for any hit-per-pack product I have seen.

I did ok for my base cards. I did pull one Texan, Matt Schaub, who is now a former Texan after being traded to Oakland for a sixth round draft pick. Man, his star sure has fallen. 


I was VERY happy with my hit, pulling a Rookie Signatures card of Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball. The card is numbered 350/399 and features his signature along with three jersey pieces. Considering how many of these out there just have three of the same color, I was pretty happy to see the layout of the three swatches on mine. Now if only Ball could get more of his stickers signed, so that I can get the redemption of his Phenoms rookie card from Limited that I pulled back in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment