Search This Blog


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Facebook Trade #1

I recently completed quite a few trades with this "Hockey Cards" Facebook group that I am part of. This trade came from Bruce K. and ironically enough, involved no hockey cards.It was mostly a football trade, but I was able to get my hands on a few cool items.

2009 UD Icons Tom Glavine
This one goes into my Baseball HOF Relic Project.


2003 Fleer Ultra Touchdown Kings Peyton Manning
This is my second Peyton jersey card, but now I need one of him in a Broncos uniform. 


2013 Topps Archives Chuck Muncie Auto
I'm not too familiar with Muncie, but I love any of the Archives autos, whether baseball or football.


2001 Topps Archives Chuck Bednarik Shibe Park Stadium Seat Relic
Not your typical "jersey" relic card, but the stadium seat relic allows older players to be featured from an era where spare jerseys weren't mass-produced like they are today.


This turned out to be a great trade with some really cool items. I'm keeping the Glavine, but all three football cards are up for trade, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

1 comment: