Search This Blog


Friday, April 4, 2014

Trade with The Daily Dimwit

It's been a while since I made a trade with The Daily Dimwit, but here is a look at our most recent deal. It's been a while since we traded, for one, because I'm mostly a hockey collector and he's mostly a baseball collector, and two, there just aren't a whole lot of Astros cards for me to pull when I actually do purchase baseball, which makes it kind of tough. Luckily, though, he is also a Houston Texans collector, and I've got plenty of those, so a package will be on its way soon.

Here's what he sent me:

2013 Allen & Ginter Starlin Castro Mini Jersey



2013 Allen & Ginter Darwin Barney Jersey


I haven't been too aggressive with my Chicago Cubs Collection lately, but it's always nice to add a couple of cards, especially that dirty Starlin Castro jersey. Thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment