Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Trade with The Daily Dimwit

It's been a while since I made a trade with The Daily Dimwit, but here is a look at our most recent deal. It's been a while since we traded, for one, because I'm mostly a hockey collector and he's mostly a baseball collector, and two, there just aren't a whole lot of Astros cards for me to pull when I actually do purchase baseball, which makes it kind of tough. Luckily, though, he is also a Houston Texans collector, and I've got plenty of those, so a package will be on its way soon.

Here's what he sent me:

2013 Allen & Ginter Starlin Castro Mini Jersey



2013 Allen & Ginter Darwin Barney Jersey


I haven't been too aggressive with my Chicago Cubs Collection lately, but it's always nice to add a couple of cards, especially that dirty Starlin Castro jersey. Thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment