Search This Blog


Sunday, April 6, 2014

Daniel Bryan Collection

With Wrestlemania taking place tonight, I figured I'd show off some of the recent cards I picked up of my favorite wrestler, Daniel Bryan. He may be a bit of a hippie, but I just love the idea that you can pay your dues, work your ass off, get the fans behind you, and it pays off in a big way. His response from the wrestling fans has been so intense, that it has basically forced the WWE to figure out a way to shoehorn him into tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match. (Unless, of course, that was their plan all along)

Anyway, here are the cards I was able to get my hands on to kick off my Daniel Bryan Collection.

2013 & 2014 Topps Autographs


2014 Topps Relic (Print & Plain) & 2013 Best of WWE Relic


2014 Topps Championship Plates (Tag Team & United States)


Now, let's enjoy Wrestlemania!

2 comments:

  1. And New WWE Champion......... Still can't believe they had Undertaker job to Lesnar.
    Hey Matt, Do you have an email that I can reach you at as I can't locate it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matt-pederson@hotmail.com

      Yeah, I was surprised at the Undertaker loss, as well. I figure either he's retiring, or he's just tired of being shackled by "the streak." I'm surprised they had Lesnar break it, though. I figured if they did, it would be used in a way to get a young guy over, but who knows.

      Delete