Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Daniel Bryan Collection

With Wrestlemania taking place tonight, I figured I'd show off some of the recent cards I picked up of my favorite wrestler, Daniel Bryan. He may be a bit of a hippie, but I just love the idea that you can pay your dues, work your ass off, get the fans behind you, and it pays off in a big way. His response from the wrestling fans has been so intense, that it has basically forced the WWE to figure out a way to shoehorn him into tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match. (Unless, of course, that was their plan all along)

Anyway, here are the cards I was able to get my hands on to kick off my Daniel Bryan Collection.

2013 & 2014 Topps Autographs


2014 Topps Relic (Print & Plain) & 2013 Best of WWE Relic


2014 Topps Championship Plates (Tag Team & United States)


Now, let's enjoy Wrestlemania!

2 comments:

  1. And New WWE Champion......... Still can't believe they had Undertaker job to Lesnar.
    Hey Matt, Do you have an email that I can reach you at as I can't locate it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matt-pederson@hotmail.com

      Yeah, I was surprised at the Undertaker loss, as well. I figure either he's retiring, or he's just tired of being shackled by "the streak." I'm surprised they had Lesnar break it, though. I figured if they did, it would be used in a way to get a young guy over, but who knows.

      Delete