Search This Blog


Monday, September 9, 2013

Trade With Sportscards From The Dollar Store

Here's a look at the most recent trade I make with Doug from Sportscards From the Dollar Store. Most of our trades revolve around him spending the time and effort to find some cards to fill the various sets I am working on, while I just grab a few hits out of the boxes sitting 2 feet away from me. Anyway, this time, I sent him a couple of Ottawa Senators hits and a Milan Hejduk auto/relic, and in return, he sent me the following goodies:

2011-12 SP Game Used Silver Mikko Koivu 51/100


2009-10 Champ's Jordan Staal Jersey


2011-12 Certified Kris Letang (for my set needs)


2012-13 Rookie Anthology: 13 Cards (SET COMPLETE!)


Thanks for another awesome trade! I'm sure we'll be doing more real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment