Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Trade With Sportscards From The Dollar Store

Here's a look at the most recent trade I make with Doug from Sportscards From the Dollar Store. Most of our trades revolve around him spending the time and effort to find some cards to fill the various sets I am working on, while I just grab a few hits out of the boxes sitting 2 feet away from me. Anyway, this time, I sent him a couple of Ottawa Senators hits and a Milan Hejduk auto/relic, and in return, he sent me the following goodies:

2011-12 SP Game Used Silver Mikko Koivu 51/100


2009-10 Champ's Jordan Staal Jersey


2011-12 Certified Kris Letang (for my set needs)


2012-13 Rookie Anthology: 13 Cards (SET COMPLETE!)


Thanks for another awesome trade! I'm sure we'll be doing more real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment