Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Trade with My Cardboard Habit

After seeing a want list from J.Meeks at My Cardboard Habit of 2013 Allen & Ginter that I could do some damage on, I sent off some cards, just looking to help a fellow blogger out. I didn't expect anything in return, but when he decided to send me some cards for my Allen & Ginter set, I certainly wasn't going to turn the gesture away.


In total, he sent me 43 cards for 2013 Allen & Ginter and one card for 2013 Gypsy Queen.
I'm getting closer and closer to completing the Allen & Ginter set, so if anyone else has any to send my way, keep them coming! A link to my needs list is on the right side of the page.

Thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment