Search This Blog


Sunday, September 15, 2013

2012 Playbook Matt Schaub Limited Edition Jersey /49

With the new football season beginning, my Ebay-browsing eyes start to shift in the direction of the pigskin. I like to pick up the occasional hobby box at my LCS after I get my fill of hockey, but when it comes to singles, I pretty much stick exclusively with my Houston Texans. My most recent purchase is this Matt Schaub jersey card from 2012 Panini Playbook, numbered 31/49


Playbook is a high-end product, with boxes featuring four cards, with a price point of about $174. Of those four cards, three will be an autograph or memorabilia card and the fourth is a booklet. This is one of the "other" three hits, and features a plain white swatch, which due to the texture of the fabric, likely comes from either the shoulder or sleeve of the jersey.

It comes from a high-end set, features a large piece of memorabilia, and has a really low serial-number, but the best part about it is that it only cost me five bucks shipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment