Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

2012 Playbook Matt Schaub Limited Edition Jersey /49

With the new football season beginning, my Ebay-browsing eyes start to shift in the direction of the pigskin. I like to pick up the occasional hobby box at my LCS after I get my fill of hockey, but when it comes to singles, I pretty much stick exclusively with my Houston Texans. My most recent purchase is this Matt Schaub jersey card from 2012 Panini Playbook, numbered 31/49


Playbook is a high-end product, with boxes featuring four cards, with a price point of about $174. Of those four cards, three will be an autograph or memorabilia card and the fourth is a booklet. This is one of the "other" three hits, and features a plain white swatch, which due to the texture of the fabric, likely comes from either the shoulder or sleeve of the jersey.

It comes from a high-end set, features a large piece of memorabilia, and has a really low serial-number, but the best part about it is that it only cost me five bucks shipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment