Search This Blog


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some New Trade Bait, Courtesy of Ebay

After finding some good prices on some assorted hockey hits to add to my hockey trade bait, I figured I'd throw up a quick post to let everyone know what I have, and see if there's any interest.

Here's the more recent additions:

2909-10 Ultimate Signatures Mike Richards


10-11 Dominion All Decade Zdeno Chara 69/99


11-12 Ultimate Jerseys Henrik Zetterberg 67/100


11-12 Ultimate Premium Swatches Michael Cammalleri 2/35


If hockey isn't your thing, check out my other trade bait albums. You can find them all on the right side of the page, up toward the top.

Thanks for checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hockey championship is one of the most exciting part of this games but you must accept the fact that and one games there was a winner and a looser as well and part of this competition is about your sport uniform so if you need this uniform my site has an experts help you outfit your Girl Hockey teams in the most vibrant color combinations, as well as incorporate sponsors' logos into the designs.

    Boys Hockey Uniforms

    ReplyDelete