Search This Blog


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BIG Panini Redemption Mailday: Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux Autos

When Panini Prime was released last month, I went in with guns blazing. I bought into a case break, bought a few relics, and came away with a couple of redemptions. The big three cards for me were redemptions for Prime Signatures Silver Holo-Foil variations of Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux and a Prime Namesakes auto of Crosby.

Luckily for me, both of these guys are getting their autos taken care of, and I know have in hand TWO of those three cards.

The Silver Holo-Foil variations are the rarest of the Prime Signatures cards. Most are numbered to just 25 copies, but the Crosby is numbered to Just 5!!! I guess I must have been the first one to enter my redemption code, because I was sent card 1/5, which may not matter to most people, but I think it's pretty cool.



The Mario Lemieux card is actually my first autograph of his. This one also has a cool serial number of 6/25. I suppose if it can't be 66, one 6 will do just fine.



What I really appreciated, in addition to just getting the cards to begin with, is that they were both sent in magnetic snap-down cases, instead of just a penny sleeve and a top loader. It's a small thing, but I certainly appreciate them going the extra mile to ensure that these fantastic cards arrive in great condition.


I am certainly happy that these redemptions have gotten filled and arrived in such great shape. Now I just have to wait for Crosby to send in those Prime Namesakes cards.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, man. It's my first Lemieux auto, so I was sure to make it a good one.

      Delete
  2. awesome stuff Matt, congrats! and that's really awesome that they sent them in one-touches. hopefully my two redemptions from Panini get the same treatment whenever they end up arriving haha.

    ReplyDelete