Search This Blog


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Sidney Crosby Relic - 2010-11 Limited Jersey Number

I picked up yet another Sidney Crosby jersey relic off of Ebay. This one came from 2010-11 Panini Limited and is serial numbered 64/99


This card is cool in that it is the variation that features a cutout of the player's jersey number, instead of a simple circle or square. I actually got this for a pretty good deal, too, because the seller pointed out some damage to the card. If you look at the middle section on the right side of the card, you can see just a slight imperfection. Now, it's there, don't get me wrong, but such a slight ding on this card turned what would otherwise be a $20 car (w/shipping) into a purchase of $6.50 + $1.99. I'll take a ding to save myself 10 bucks.

1 comment: