Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiness is a Full Mailbox (Part 1) - Trade from Foul Bunt

I just completed my second trade with William at Foul Bunt. The trend so far seems to be 1 Cubs hall-of-famer for 1 Orioles hall-of-famer. For this one I sent him a Brooks Robinson jersey card from 2008 Baseball Heroes. I know he's a fan of Brooks and when I saw it at a very reasonable price, I picked it up, figuring I could trade it for something good. In exchange, William sent me a cool-looking bat relic of Fergie Jenkins from 2010 Topps Tribute.


Thanks for the trade. I'm sure we'll do more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it! I just got Jenkins TTM for $25, not too bad a price, I think. Hope to find you more Cubs stuff in the future.

    ReplyDelete