Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Contest Winnings From Baseball Cards Rule

Ben over at Baseball Cards Rule held a contest recently for an extra Ike Davis rookie card from Topps Chrome. While I may not be a Mets fan, I know a few who are, and I figured I'd give it a shot and get myself some future trade bait, or at the very least, a rookie card of a player with the potential to be pretty good. I was lucky enough to win it, and since we live in the same city, I got the card super quick.


I also got a few super cheap serial-numbered cards from ebay a couple of days ago. The Andre Johnson is from 2009-2010 Classics and is numbered 25/25, the Derrek Lee is from 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones and is numbered 6/10, and the Eli Manning is from 2008 Playoff national Treasures and is numbered 14/99. I'm keeping the Texan and the Cub, but the Manning is up for trade to anyone who is interested (I'm looking at you, BA Benny).

1 comment:

  1. You got that right, I am interested in the Eli. I will find something for you.

    ReplyDelete