Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally Got My Chrome Ruth

While I have had some good luck when it comes to pulling hits out of Topps retail, I have had horrible luck when it comes to trying to build sets from Topps. Case in point, from the Topps/Heritage value packs, there was a special 3-card chrome refractor set. I bought a total of SEVEN of those boxes since they were released, pulling 4 Jackies and 3 Mantles. NO Babe.

Luckily, a fellow blogger, Colbey at Cardboard Collections came to my rescue. He sent me the card, asking for absolutely nothing in return.

Thanks for the Card, Colbey. I can finally put that pesky 3-card set behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment