Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

Here's the goods from a trade I just completed with Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store. Well, I say "just," but the trade actually happened a while back. I just haven't posted on it yet. Anyway, usually what he sends me are set fillers, which in past trades, have allowed me to complete more sets than I can remember. He sent some more, but he also threw in a few cards for my other collections, as well.

For my Hockey HOF Relic Project, I got a Glenn Anderson jersey card from In the Game Decades: 1980s. Anderson was one of a long list of eventual hall-of-famers from the 1980s Edmonton Oilers dynasty, which included Paul Coffey, Grant Fuhr, Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, and Mark Messier.


For my Sidney Crosby Collection, I got a card from Panini's 2013 Toronto Fall Expo Wrapper Redemption. Living in the U.S.A., I don't get any access to these Canada-only cards, except on the secondary market, so it's nice to get one through a trade, instead of relying on Ebay.


Lastly, the set-builders:
2010-11 Upper Deck - 48 Cards
2011-12 Certified - 31 Cards
2012-13 ITG Between the Pipes - 15 Cards
209-10 Upper Deck - 1 Card (SET COMPLETE!!!)


That's it for another great trade. With all the 2013-14 sets out now, I'm sure there will be more not too far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment