Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Trade With The Hopeful Chase

Well this trade, from Justin at The Hopeful Chase is about a month and a half overdue, but better late than never, right?

Back in the beginning of October, Justin posted on a box of 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology that he ordered from Dave & Adam's Card World at a pretty decent price, and pulled a monster hit of a Gabriel Landeskog Luxury Suite Autographed Patch Rookie, numbered 60/99. At the time, he wasn't sure of what to do with it, so being a big fan of the young Avalanche captain, I cast my line out, just to see if I could get a bite. After a little bit of negotiating, the card was soon on its way.


Now, Justin really wasn't asking for so much at all. In fact, he was asking for so little, that I insisted on adding more cards to the trade. He accepted my extra cards, but only under the condition, that I accept a few from him, which were five card for my 2012 Topps Heritage baseball set.


It may have taken me a while to get this post up, but don't let it fool you as to how much I appreciate this trade. I got a great card fo a great player to add to my collection, plus a few set builders. Thanks for a great trade, Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment