Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013-14 Panini Prizm Box Break #2

I actually bought this box over a month ago, on Black Friday, but as you will see, the underwhelming contents left me in no rush to post it. This is actually my second box of 2013-14 Panini Prizm, with my first delivering a 1/1 Erik Karlsson and a James Neal auto. Based on what I had seen of other boxes being busted, I knew that I practically struck gold, as most just contain a rookie auto and a sticker dump auto, much like the one you're about to see.

Anyway, here's what I got:

Base Penguins: James Neal, Chris Kunitz


Rookies: There were a lot more in the box, but my top 6 were Filip Forsberg, Charlie Coyle, Mikael Granlund, Nick Bjugstad, Emerson Etem, and Alex Chiasson


Parallels: Sam Gagner Orange Die-Cut 26/50, David Backes Pivotal Players Prizm, Justin Schultz Rookie Prizm, Christopher Nilstorp Rookie Prizm


Inserts: Gordie Howe Endless Impressions, Henrik Lundqvist Net Defenders, Alexander Semin Pivotal Players


Autographs: Nick Bjugstad Rookie Auto, Joe Finley Auto


Now, I knew I wouldn't come close to matching the awesomeness of Box #1, but it was Black Friday, and I was looking for those Black Friday redemption packs, so I decided to go with it. It did help me somewhat with my set, though, so at least not all is lost.

1 comment:

  1. I also bought a box during a Black Friday sale and it was well worth it -- It included a S/N 20/20 Ovechkin auto, Patrick Roy Immortal, Bernie Parent Orange Endless Impressions Prizm (#49/50), an Antoine Russel auto, Damien Brunner Initial Impressions Prizm, Nail Yakupov Initial Impressions, and a Mike Smith Net Defenders, as well as several nice RCs. I posted it on my Hockey Card Geek blog..

    ReplyDelete