Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trade with The Real DFG

After seeing a cool Phil Kessel autograph I wanted on The Real DFG blog, I set in motion a trade that got this fantastic piece of cardboard in my hands. This one comes from 2012-13 Panini Limited Monikers, and is the silver parallel, numbered 16/49. It being the silver version, it features the team's alternate logo, instead of the base version. While I am not a particularly big Maple Leafs fan, I always figure it will be a good idea to get my hands on an auto of such a good player, if such an opportunity comes.


What I was not expecting, though, was the INSANE amount of set-building help that was included along with the Kessel. In total, Tim sent me 90 cards to help build a few sets I am currently working on from four different sets. I got 59 cards from 2013-14 Prizm, 3 cards from 2013-14 Artifacts, 9 cards from 2013-14 Select, and 19 cards from 2013-14 Upper Deck.


Thanks for a great trade, and I look forward to our next one.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could use the help. I'm happy to oblige...plus for selfish reasons, it clears up space on my desk.

    ReplyDelete