Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Trade With Plain Gray Swatch

I'm getting further along in my 2013 Gypsy Queen set, thanks to a trade with Roy-Z from Plain Gray Swatch.  After opening my box and posting my needs, he was able to chip a few off of the list (19 in total), including two SPs of Miguel Cabrera and Hal Newhouser. All he wanted in return was a couple of minis and the Yasmin Grandal auto, which is that card I originally thought I'd have the toughest time trading.


Thanks for the trade!

(Roy, sorry for my laziness in getting your end of the trade out, but I dropped it off at the post office on Wednesday, so it is on the way! Thanks for your patience.)

5 comments:

  1. What cards are you still needing? I might have a few that I could send your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to my want list:

      http://cardboardconundrum.blogspot.com/2010/10/want-list.html

      Delete
  2. Okay, cool. I should have quite a few of these, so I will put a package together tonight to send your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending you 46 cards from the 2013 GQ set and 9 from the 2012 A&G set. Send me an addy (judsonmeeks at gmail dot com). Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might have some more. Will check out your want lists soon.

    ReplyDelete