Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just a Few Hockey Autographs from Ebay. No big Deal.

When I'm done prowling Ebay for Sidney Crosby cards and rookie autos from Dominion, I tend to do a little wandering. Sometimes this gets me into trouble, but other times, I can land some fantastic cards that I may not have ever found otherwise.

Here's two of my more recent random purchases:

Jordan Staal 2011-12 SP Game Used Significance 39/50


I was a fan of Staal's throughout his tenure in Pittsburgh, even to the point that I would pick up some hits of Eric and Marc, as well. I also understand the reason why he wasn't planning on staying in Pittsburgh, and wanted to head off to Carolina. I still pick up his cards, for one, because there are quite a few of him as a Penguin, and two, they are dirt cheap!

2011-12 Limited Team Trademarks Matt Duchene 24/49


I always talk about my love for Panini Limited, so my browsing sessions usually include a search to see what is out there. I was lucky enough to find this on-card autographed relic of Colorado Avalanche center Matt Duchene for less than a Hamilton. The 2009 third overall pick was productive during the 2012-13 season, notching 17 goals and 26 assists (43 total points), exceeding his previous season's total by 15 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment