Search This Blog


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just a Few Hockey Autographs from Ebay. No big Deal.

When I'm done prowling Ebay for Sidney Crosby cards and rookie autos from Dominion, I tend to do a little wandering. Sometimes this gets me into trouble, but other times, I can land some fantastic cards that I may not have ever found otherwise.

Here's two of my more recent random purchases:

Jordan Staal 2011-12 SP Game Used Significance 39/50


I was a fan of Staal's throughout his tenure in Pittsburgh, even to the point that I would pick up some hits of Eric and Marc, as well. I also understand the reason why he wasn't planning on staying in Pittsburgh, and wanted to head off to Carolina. I still pick up his cards, for one, because there are quite a few of him as a Penguin, and two, they are dirt cheap!

2011-12 Limited Team Trademarks Matt Duchene 24/49


I always talk about my love for Panini Limited, so my browsing sessions usually include a search to see what is out there. I was lucky enough to find this on-card autographed relic of Colorado Avalanche center Matt Duchene for less than a Hamilton. The 2009 third overall pick was productive during the 2012-13 season, notching 17 goals and 26 assists (43 total points), exceeding his previous season's total by 15 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment