Search This Blog


Friday, April 12, 2013

2013 Gypsy Queen Box Break

After making a HUGE single-card purchase on 2013 Gypsy Queen (I'll post on that when it gets here), I didn't think I'd be able to get my hands on a hobby box of the product. I opened up three from 2012, with some fantastic results, and was hoping to do the same, but figured I'd have to play the waiting game. Luckily for me, I somehow got paid for 16 hours of holiday pay (Easter & Good Friday, I'm guessing) so I had a few extra dollars in my pocket.

Anyway, off to my LCS to pick up some Gypsy Queen!

I shot a video of the box being busted, but as always, if you don't feel like watching it, I've scanned all the good stuff.



Here's a quick look at the hits, parallels, and inserts that I pulled from my box.

Hits: Brett Jackson Autograph, Yasmani Grandal Autograph, Andre Ethier Relic, Jake Peavy Mini Framed Mini Relic


Parallels: Andre Ethier Sepia Mini 25/50, Daniel Murphy Green Mini 42/99, Matt Cain Black Mini 72/199, Vance Worley Blue Paper Frame 458/499


 SPs: Ryan Braun, Elvis Andrus, Cliff Lee, Gio Gonzalez, Jim Bunning, Bob Lemon


I'm not going to list the name of every mini I got, but if you want to take a look, the group of 10 is from the box topper and the group of 21 were pulled from packs.




Collisions at the Plate: Brian McCann, Gary Carter, Salvador Perez


Dealing Aces: Roy Halladay, Justin Verlander, Jered Weaver, Madison Bumgarner, Stephen Strasburg, Chris Sale


Glove Stories: Derek Jeter, Manny Machado, Jayson Werth, Gregor Blanco


No-Hitters: Roy Halladay, Justin Verlander, Jim Abbott, Matt Cain, Philip Humber, Homer Bailey


Sliding Stars: Ozzie Smith, Ryan Braun, Jason Heyward, Austin Jackson


There you have it. I'm trying to build the set, so if anyone wants to help me out, anything except for the Brett Jackson is up for trade, so just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'll check out your wants later tonight. I have interest in the mini Marte, Mini Melky and Grandal autos.

    ReplyDelete