Search This Blog


Sunday, May 19, 2013

Panini Redemption Redeemed - 2012-13 Limited Basketball Festus Ezeli Autographed Rookie

Like the Dontari Poe I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago, here's another example of a redemption I was hoping would go unredeemed, so that I could request a replacement of a Penguins card. I actually pulled the redemption for a Festus Ezeli autographed rookie card from a box of 2012-13 Limited Basketball. The card was redeemed Back at the beginning of March, and two an a half months later, I received this acetate die-cut autographed card of Ezeli, numbered 2/349


Ezeli was born in Nigeria, and was selected in the first round (30th overall) of the 2012 NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors. He played in 78 games during the 2012-13 season, and started 41, when Andrew Bogut got injured. None of his statistics stand out too much, but when you consider that he hadn't even played basketball until he left Nigeria to live with his uncle in 2004, I'd say he's done pretty well for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment