Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mystery Trade From Joe Average Collector

I recently completed what I call a "mystery trade" with Jason from Joe Average Card Collector. In this mystery deal, he offered up seven basketball hits for any five baseball hits. Well, I had five baseball hits that I didn't really need, and my Basketball Trade Bait folder was severely lacking in content, so I figured I'd see what he had.

Here's a look at what he sent me:

2000-01 Ultimate Collection Wally Szczerbiak SGC Graded 92 (8.5 on a 10-point scale)


2006-07 UD Reserve Shaun Livingston, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Martell Webster


2008-09 Upper Deck Michael Redd, 2004-05 Topps Chrome Marko Jaric 376/1000, 2007-08 SP Rookie Edition Julian Wright


Thanks for the trade! I hope you enjoyed what you got in return.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mat, I was looking through your Trade Bait and I would LOVE to get my hands on the Ray Rice patch card if still available. Shoot me an email and hopefully we can work out a deal: cameronclow12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete