Search This Blog


Monday, May 20, 2013

P.K. Subban Autographed Rookie Card from 2010-11 Luxury Suite

I'm not much of a Montreal Canadiens, fan, but when I got the chance to score an autographed rookie card of their best player at a really good price, I had to grab it. This P.K. Subban rookie card comes from 2010-11 Panini Luxury Suite and is serial numbered 93/499. With some copies of this card being sold for as high as $41, I thought I got a steal at the $19.99 that I paid.


In just a couple of years, Subban has already risen to the top of the league's talent pool at his position. The 2007 second round pick just finished this third regular season with the Canadiens, where he matched his points total from 2010-11, and exceeded his points total from 2011-12, despite playing in just over half as many games due to the lockout. His performance was good enough to get him his first Norris Trophy nomination (best defenseman).

No comments:

Post a Comment