Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, November 26, 2012

More Random Cards From Ebay

Here's a few more cards I picked up off of Ebay.

I would write more, but I worked an over-night shift last night and haven't gotten a bit of sleep since I woke up from yesterday's nap at 5:15 p.m.

So here's a quick look at some cool cards, then I'm going to bed.

2011-12 Dominion Rookie Auto Paul Postma 182/199


2000 Fleer Gamers Randall Cunningham Jersey



2012-13 Artifacts Ryan Getzlaf  112/125


2011-12 Limited Cam Ward Crease Cleaners 9/99


Good night, everybody.

1 comment:

  1. why must you tease me so with Captain Getz cards?

    interested.

    ReplyDelete