1. Pittsburgh Penguins - Matt Pederson
2. Los Angeles Kings - Arno
3. Boston Bruins - buckstorecards
4. Philadelphia Flyers - Brad's Blog
5. Edmonton Oilers - Roy-Z
6. Minnesota Wild - Roy-Z
7. Chicago Blackhawks - Nick B.
8. New Jersey Devils - Dave H
9. Toronto Maple Leafs - CoffeeJunkee
10. St. Louis Blues - CoffeeJunkee
11. Tampa Bay Lightning - Justin G.
12. New York Rangers - Matt Pederson
13. Detroit Red Wings - Matt Pederson
14. Colorado Avalanche - Matt Pederson
15. Washington Capitals - Matt Pederson
The 15 remaining teams will be placed in the randomizer, randomized 3X, and then assigned to those 15 slots in that order.
And here is the final list of assigned teams:
1. Matt Pederson - Pittsburgh Penguins & San Jose Sharks
2. Arno - Los Angeles Kings & Carolina Hurricanes
3. buckstorecards - Boston Bruins & Winnipeg Jets
4. Brad's Blog - Philadelphia Flyers & Montreal Canadiens
5. Roy-Z - Edmonton Oilers & Vancouver Canucks
6. Roy-Z - Minnesota Wild & Nashville Predators
7. Nick B. - Chicago Blackhawks & Anaheim Ducks
8. Dave H - New Jersey Devils & New York Islanders
9. CoffeeJunkee - Toronto Maple Leafs & Ottawa Senators
10. CoffeeJunkee - St. Louis Blues & Florida Panthers
11. Justin G. - Tampa Bay Lightning & Phoenix Coyotes
12. Matt Pederson - New York Rangers & Dallas Stars
13. Matt Pederson - Detroit Red Wings & Columbus Blue Jackets
14. Matt Pederson - Colorado Avalanche & Calgary Flames
15. Matt Pederson - Montreal Canadiens & Buffalo Sabres
Those are the final lists. However, if you don't like your secondary team, and have another one you have your eye on, you are more than welcome to trade your team for another, if the other person agrees to it. Just be sure that all team trading is done on this post.
The boxes shipped out on Wednesday and are expected to get here on the 29th. (I guess UPS is taking a few days off for the Thanksgiving holiday as well as Saturday/Sunday, as their "Four Business Days" comes out to eight actual days.) Once they get here, I am going to close off trading, so be sure to swap your teams, just in case they arrive early.
Thanks for participating, everybody!