Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2010-11 Luxury Suite Vincent Lecavalier Stick/Patch Card

Real quick here. I just had to show off this card I got from Ebay at a pretty outstanding price.

I've been a huge fan of 2010-11 Luxury Suite for quite some time, and busted open a couple of boxes on my first hockey group break (Speaking of, I need to do another one of those sometime soon...). What I like is not only to they have plenty of great memorabilia cards, but the pieces that they use on these cards can be quite stunning, like this Vincent Lecavalier stick/jersey number card.


This card is serial numbered 27/50 and features one of the coolest stick pieces I have seen in quite some time. A lot of them do feature multiple colors and patterns, but very few contain the fine print/company information in this way. I guess you could look at this as the "laundry tag" of stick cards, in a way. I also like that this is a patch card, but they specifically tell you where the patch came from.

A unique stick piece + the corner piece from a jersey number = One cool card.

3 comments:

  1. Very Very Very cool card. I think the best part is the instructions are in French just like Vinny.

    ReplyDelete