Search This Blog


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Trade With Raz Card Blog

I just completed a trade with Cris at The Raz Card Blog. I offered up a bunch of inserts from 2013 Topps Archives up for trade, and there were a few inserts that he wanted. All I asked for was something in return. It could be one card, or it could be a bunch. I always like the mystery deals, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the manilla envelope to find the following:

2012 Topps WWE Heritage Bich Show Wrestlemania XXVII mat relic


Six cards for my 2013 Heritage set


Five cards for my 2013 Gypsy Queen set


One card for my 2012 Allen & Ginter set


There were also a few assorted baseball cards for some of my player collections.

Thanks for the trade, Chris, and if anyone hasn't already, go and visit his blog. It's pretty new, and he needs followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment