Search This Blog


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trade With The Diamond King

After offering up a couple inserts from 2013 Topps Archives as trade bait, I asked my fellow bloggers to simply request what they were interested, give me their address, and then ship me anything that they feel would be a fair deal. I've always liked a good mystery trade, as it provides just a little bit more excitement when opening up that manilla envelope. Here's what Kevin from The Diamond King sent me in return for Gallery of Heroes cards of Cal Ripken and Mike Trout.

2009 Heritage Aramis Ramirez Clubhouse Collection Jersey


2008 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Ryne Sandberg
2012 Archives Cloth Stickers Starlin Castro
2005 Donruss Leather & Lumber Mark Prior & Jim Thome Rivals
1986 Fleer Mini Ryne Sandberg
2005 Cracker Jack Ballpark Legends Roy Campanella


If anyone has a bunch of inserts or other cards you are wanting to get rid of, just post them up and let people claim them. This has been a great way for me to grab some really cool items for my collection. Thanks for the trade, Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment